Important Considerations before Making an Inquiry
Please read the following notes before making an inquiry.
- We use your personal data you have provided for the purpose of responding to your inquiries.
- Our divisions, Toshiba group companies or our business partners may use your personal data you have provided to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiries.
- You can request us at any time to disclose, correct or delete any personal data on you that we have retained. Please contact the division indicated below.
- The response from us to you is intended solely for your personal use. Please refrain from transfer or secondary use of the response in part or whole.
- Children 15 years old and under are requested to make an inquiry only after receiving the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, or during the year-end or New Year holidays or other company holidays will be received on the earliest working day and dealt with as soon as possible.
Toshiba Information Systems (JAPAN) Corporation
1-53 Nissin-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-city 210-8540 JAPAN
Personal Data Protection Manager (Director, General Manager of Business Planning Division)