Important Considerations before Making an Inquiry
You need to consent to the following before making an inquiry:
- We use your personal information you have provided for the purpose of responding to your inquiries.
- Our divisions, Toshiba group companies or our business partners may use your personal information you have provided to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiries.
- You can request us to disclose, correct or delete any personal information on you that we have retained. Please contact the division indicated below.
- The response from us to you is intended solely for your personal use.
- Please refrain from using for any other purpose or making secondary use of the response in part or in whole.
- Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page for information on the right to copy or otherwise use, the ownership of and links to, our website.
- Children under 16 years are requested to make an inquiry only after obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian.
- Inquiries sent on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, or during the year-end or New Year holidays or other company holidays will be received on the earliest working day and dealt with as soon as possible.
- Your personal information obtained in connection with your inquiry will be protected by encryption. Please note that you may not be able to access the webpage if your browser does not support the SSL encryption protocol or your company has set up a firewall or other similar measures that do not support SSL.
Contact for Inquiries Concerning Protection of Personal Information
(General Manager of Personnel Management and Security Group, Personnel Management Division)
Toshiba Information Systems (Japan) Corporation
Kowa Kawasaki Higashiguchi Building, 1-53 Nissin-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 210-8540 Japan
Personal Information Protection Manager (Director, General Manager of Business Planning Division)